Laminating is forming or pressing paper, film, fabric, or other material into a thin sheet or layer with thermosetting resin to make the material stronger, more durable and resistant to humidity and stains.
The important thing to reduce defects is ensure constant temperature that can bind thermosetting resin solution when laminating.
This equipment is used for touch panel, mobile phone display, LCD/PDP, Polaroid film and protection film. This process is effective at adhesive bonding, removing bubble from adhesive, heat treatment of glass surface and stress relief of glasses.
Ilshin Autolcave's Laminating Autoclave is the equipment that can laminate in multiple methods and perform accurate process to maintain constant temperature and pressure.
Ilshin Autoclave co. ltd obtained ASME pressure vessels certification, also have KGS(Korea Gas Safety Corporation) and KOSHA(The Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency) certification so can ensure safety.
Principle of working
Applicable for binding film or glass film for the LCD(liquid crystal display) and mobile phone etc.
Features of Ilshin Atuocalve's Laminating Autoclave
• Design and manufacture according to ASME(American Society of Mechanical Engineer) pressure vessel standards
• Design and manufacture according to KGS(Korea Gas Safety Corporation) and KOSHA(Korea Occupational Safety & Health
• Maintain constant temperature by installation of high pressure fan motor
• Maintain constant temperature by internal/external insulation
• Improve safety through the multi-safety devices
• A variety of models and specification for customer
• Different types of research are available by various additional components
• Accurate measurement and simplification of control system enable more convenient research
• A variety of measurements facilitate analyzing operating conditions
• Easy assembly/disassembly enable easy cleaning
• Quick response to customer request by customer service team